This past weekend, we kicked off our Advent series. Here are the top ten takeaways from this weeks message.
- We are created to glorify Him, worship Him, make Him known, and bring Him honor.
- We must be greater worshipers during the week; worship is not simply a “Sunday thing.”
- Worship isn’t what we do, it’s who we are.
- Worship is responsive, not religious.
- Men, do not let women out-worship you!
- There is no loving father on Earth who would reject the outstretched hands of his child; we raise our hands in worship and reach for our God, the Ultimate Father.
- There are two situations for which we raise our hands: to surrender or to proclaim a victory.
- When we worship, we declare battle against the enemy.
- The moment we surrender to Him is the moment we find victory.