Journey Community Church is excited to announce an important update to our online giving platform.
One of our values here at Journey is to keep ministry high and overhead low. Recently, we were presented with a new opportunity to help lower our overhead through a new online giving platform called Pushpay. Pushpay allows for simple, streamlined giving integration in lots of different ways. You can give online, through mobile devices, and over text messages. Pushpay currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover as well as ACH. They’re also 100% safe and secure.
Why are we telling you this? Up until this point, you have been giving through FellowshipOne, which was our primary online giving platform. As of December 15th, 2015 we will no longer be using FellowshipOne for giving. This means you will need to switch your recurring giving to Pushpay in order for it to continue past this date.
It’s super easy and simple to make the switch to Pushpay. First, you would cancel recurring gifts through FellowshipOne by logging in and deleting the recurring payments. Then all you have to do is fill out a short, one-time form, create a secured personalized passcode, and hit enter. That’s it! We have outlined the steps below. If you have ANY questions or concerns, please feel free to call the church office at 440-331-7700 and we’d be happy to assist you with the transition.
Part One: Cancel scheduled gifts in FellowshipOne
1) Sign in to your account
2) Remove all recurring giving (Steps below in pictures)
Delete scheduled giving:
- Log into online giving via the following link https://jfccleoh.infellowship.com
- Click Your Giving
- Click on the Schedule Tab
- Click on the Schedule Tab you would like to delete
- Click DELETE THIS SCHEDULE at the bottom.
Part Two: Setting up a new recurring gift using eChurch – Pushpay There are several ways to get started with this new giving option.
1) You can text ‘Journey’ to 77977 to receive a link to set up an account and begin giving/setup a recurring gift.
2) Beginning November 9th, you can head to journeypeople.com/give, and follow the steps to set up your new account. Choose the recurring gift tab to set up your automatic gift. After you set up your recurring gift, you will be prompted to complete the setup of your new Pushpay account!
3) You may also download our ios/android app from the app store. You can give through the app by clicking the giving icon.
4) You may also choose to use ACH to give. This way, your giving is deducting straight from your bank account and doesn’t run through any credit cards. Giving this way further reduces administrative costs for us and allows your dollars to go further toward ministering to those in need.
It’s because of your faithful giving that we’re able to help people take their next step toward Loving God More and Loving More People. Thank you for being a generous church!