Here at Journey, we are committed to teaching, training, and fighting to help your student Love God More and Love More People. We believe in engaging your children, no matter what stage of life they are in, to help them understand God’s love and plan for their life. We recognize that God has called us to lead the next generation in His ways, because one day our children shall possess what we, as parents, have fought for.
We meet during every weekend experience, at all campuses.
And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life. 1 John 5:20
- We TEACH kids to Love God More and Love More People
- In our Journey Preschool (ages 4 year’s old to first grade) it is our primary mission to TEACH kids to love God More and Love More People. We strive to create a safe atmosphere filled with fun, laughter, and the presence of God. Here your child will learn more about God through stories, skits, crafts, and worship.
- We believe that each child is a unique individual and that childhood should be treasured, not hurried.We hold fast to the truth that every child has the right to an environment that will enrich his/her life by appropriate educational and play experiences. Our hope is for them to discover that:
- God made me.
- God loves me.
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
- We TRAIN kids to Love God More and Love More People
- Imagine a place where Sunday is your child’s favorite day of the week! At Journey Kids we strive to do just that, so we use amazing volunteers, state of the art technology, fun activities, excellent environments, and an atmosphere to Train kids to Love God More and Love More People! We believe that this makes Journey Kids a place that your child will be begging to come to, each and every week!
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I can trust God no matter what.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
We meet every Tuesday night at our Fairview Park campus from 6:30pm-8:30pm.
Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. 1 Timothy 6:12
- We FIGHT together to Love God More and Love More People
- We Battle together
- We Worship together
- We Influence together
- Together we Fight to Love God More and Love More People