Colossians 4:17: “. . . Be sure to carry out the work the Lord gave you” (NLT). God has given us a large and immense vision for the Journey. We will do everything within our efforts to “carry out” the work of making disciples and reaching others for Christ.
Vision One: 1,400 people worshipping under one vision by end of 2012
Strategies of what 1,400 in 2012 could look like:
- 3-4 Campuses
- 500-600 people meeting in HS auditoriums / theaters
- Retrofitting buildings / warehouses around the city!
- Or anything else God leads us to… bring it on!
Vision Two: 500 People (young and old) to serve 5,000 in 2012. Strategies of serving 5,000 might look like:
- Partnering with compassion organizations like Laura’s Home, City Mission, Scranton Road Outreach, Crisis Centers, etc.
- Big Serves each month, City Parades, Free Friday Films, Mission Trips, S.O.S – Summer of Service a.k.a random acts of kindness!
- Going on a missions trip
We believe that together we can reach our city for God. To get involved or get connected please contact us at email@example.com!